Key Accountabilities & Main Purpose:
• Contribute to the definition of global DIM category strategies and vendor footprint;
• Implement data driven sourcing ensuring flexibility, cost efficiency, supply security and sustainability;
• Manage supplier performance to drive value out of supplier base;
• Lead contractual negotiations in full compliance with local legislation and company policies and practices;
• Ensure supply security through risk management;
• Identify and implement price and productivity initiatives for regional and global categories;
• Manage internal stakeholders with focus on price & productivity;
• Identify and lead optimization initiatives related to DIM materials harmonization and process streamlining;
• Enhance implementation of Sustainability program leveraging on reliable collaboration with Suppliers.
Required Experience and Functional Technical Skills:
• Fluent English;
• MS Excel, MS Power Point – advanced user;
• Procurement or Supply chain experience in multinational FMCG;
• Financial acumen, IP literacy, Legal & QA fundamentals;
• Soft Skills: Learning agility, Influencing skills, Leadership skills, Project Management skills, Entrepreneurship, Communication & Presentation skills, Comfort around higher management.
• This is a perfect opportunity to extend business acumen and gain experience in supply chain area as well as portfolio management, manage different stakeholders at 4 different factories, excel project management with high impact on business processes at Cluster level;
• Exposure to Operations and Functional Management within EEMA North Cluster;
• Master negotiation & project management skills.