HOW THIS JOB CONTRIBUTES TO OUR BUSINESS?
The main role of the Material Quality Engineer is to provide full support and expertise to concerned departments contributing to the achievement of the highest level of quality of materials, products and production processes. Be responsible for implementing improvements in processes and products, providing technical guidance or analytical support to address issues related to quality and / or operational activities, while at the same time seeking to find opportunities for productivity and standardization.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
• Provide technical support and expertise from Quality department to improve the quality of materials and products. Provide timely Quality support in case of any problems with the quality of materials, assessing the influence on finished product quality and developing an accurate action plan, offering solutions that will immediately eliminate the impact on quality indicators and other key performance indicators (KPI) of production.
• Timely investigate deviations and inconsistencies in the quality of materials. Take decisions regarding non-conforming materials and interact with the involved parties to identify root causes and take appropriate preventive or corrective measures. Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting of open activities and timely updating of relevant databases.
• Basing on the recommendations of stakeholders, to participate in making decisions regarding actions to be taken with rejected materials of non-conforming quality, as well as to track relevant expenses.
• Participate in the development / updating of the necessary procedures, work instructions and other QMS documentation.
• Analyze all standard processes and materials to suggest improvements. Lead implementation of initiatives aiming to improve the quality standards of materials. Provide support in planning product testing processes and conducting necessary analysis.
• Identify and / or revise, implement new or support current quality control strategy of materials and semi-finished products, including the definition of acceptance criteria for incoming materials in accordance with the PMI rules, procedures and relevant statistical methods for sampling and sample analysis.
• Establish strong partnership with suppliers of production materials, focusing on collaboration and information sharing in order to ensure the highest quality materials and compliance with company requirements, standards, and continuous improvement.
WHAT WOULD YOU NEED TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION?
TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW, JOB KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Higher education degree (specialization in food/pharmaceutical/polygraphic/;
chemical/pulp and paper production);
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
• Experience in materials quality control and analysis within last 3 years;
• Confirmed experience with evidence of succesful B2B negotiations with external partners;
• Experience of working in FMCG packaging will be an advantage;
• Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Power Point);
• Analytical thinking;
• Problem solving;
• Working under time preasure;
• Dealing With Ambiguity;
• Drive For Results.
• English – Upper Intermediate;
• Fluent Russian.
EVALUATED POSITION GRADE: 7-9