Purpose of the role:
• Focus on the Internal (Production) Logistics processes optimization
• Lead the WPI Pillar progression to build capability in the organization.
• Promote a continuous improvement culture across production departments.
Key objectives & responsibilities:
• Lead in collaboration with Factory Logistic Manager the Internal Logistic Flows Re-Engineering projects
• Drive the automation and digitalization projects within Internal (Production) Logistics.
• Coaches the WPI Pillar methodology across the site.
• Guides teams to integrate standardized process into daily work.
• Scout and drive productivity initiatives in order to improve production costs.
• Improve sense of ownership and engagement of production employees by using adapted tools (e.g. visualization and charting) and through coaching and influence.
• Support Global Pillar Activities
• Education: ideally Engineering (Industrial, logistic, mechanical, electrical, etc.), Bachelor or Master degree.
• Experience: minimum 5 years of experience in TPM, IWS, WCM (or similar system); minimum 3 years of experience in Warehousing and Internal (Production) Logistics.
• Experience in implementing elements of integrated operating system within WPI pillar – Rapid Change Over, Time Observation, 5S, Visual management, Process Mapping
• Languages: English – fluent or upper-intermediate.
• Mobility: ready to have business trips (not more than 10% of working time).
• Key competencies: high change agility and impact, strategic thinking, leadership skills, public speaking, communication and collaboration skills.