Build, lead and direct the Regional Planning Center (RPC) organization with the accountability to deploy and sustain the global Synchronization Hub strategies, standard processes, systems, and organization structure covering Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, MRP (Materials requirement Planning) escalations, SIP (Site Integrated Planning), and Fulfilment:
1) Lead the change management activities at RPCs in deploying, conducting and sustaining the global process standards in Supply Planning, Fulfilment and Governance, in full alignment with Head of Global Supply Planning and Head of Global Fulfillment at global Synchronization Hub.
2) Lead regional Supply Planning activities to deliver results in terms of cash, cost, service in alignment with regional & market Operations Customer Service teams, PMI Supply Chain vision, and Synchronization Hub targets.
3) Lead Production and Capacity Planning activities for FGs and Semis ensuring proper & timely management of potential supply bottlenecks
4) Lead Site Integrated Planning (SIP) and MRP escalations processes in alignment with the Plant Operating Strategies (POS) and Global MRP Standard Processes
5) Drive key strategic external partnerships for Fulfilment function (Business Service Providers, Logistics Service Providers, etc.) by establishing SLAs that support the PMI Supply Chain vision in terms of process excellence, digitalization, consumer centricity and performance. Direct the performance of the key Service Providers through periodic SLA/KPI reviews, feedback on service levels, and development of required capabilities. Drive the continuous improvement programs through a structured governance process.
6) Manage the budget for Cost to Serve to market FAWs and drive the optimization across all categories and channels.
7) Lead TPM SC governance by acting as a single point of contact for TPMs for all escalations related to supply planning, MRP, and fulfilment activities
8) Direct the overall RPC activities ensuring the organization effectiveness & development, efficiency, sustainability, process adherence & compliance to contribute in the continuous achievement of the RPC performance targets. Build, motivate, coach and develop a team of professionals and grow their capabilities, system & process knowledge and business acumen. Ensure effective management for the remote teams in various locations (i.e. SIP). Drive the identification of capability building needs of RPC organization and eliminate the capability gaps by
coordinating the provision of the required trainings.
• Master's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Engineering
• 10y+ demonstrated expertise in FMCG\Retail\E-comm supply planning and S&OP
• Demonstrated proficiency in Supply Planning, Production & Capacity Planning, Site integrated planning and good exposure of handling MRP, Order Managament, Fulfillment and Logistics.
• Experienced in structured way of working, ideally with defined planning process cycle.
• Experienced in change management to deploy and sustain global standards in terms of processes, systems and organization structure.
• Good knowledge of Production Planning & Fulfilment Software (ideally E2OPEN software, E2PR, E2A, E2SC, scheduling systems)
• Good knowledge of SAP, SAP APO and/or other relevant end to end planning solutions and optimizers
• Analytical Skills
• Business Acumen
• Strong communication skills & Stakeholder management
• Challenging Status-quo (Ability to connect the dots to create new opportunities. Has curiosity to look for new ways & opportunities to create value, simplify processes and/or reduce cost)
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Leadership Skills
• Results Orientation