Area Manager - KPK & Balochistan (EVERGREEN POSITION)
Job Title: Area Manager – EVERGREEN POSITION
Main purpose of the job
Manage and Ensure successful execution and implementation of PMPKL Sale & Distribution strategies through EZDs and third parties to enhance operational effectiveness and efficiency resulting in to quantifiable SOM growth.
• Develop and implement Area Business Plans in line with the business objectives of Region. Ensure achievement of shipment volumes/in market sales and secondary sales along with other distribution related KSIs (Coverage, Hit rate and Call Frequency). Additionally, ensure effective communication and implementation of Sales Cycle Plan.
• Effective Implementation of Distribution Strategy and ensure required distribution infrastructure including human and mechanical resources, ware house and proper premises. Develop business acumen and interest of Distributor to fulfil required business needs. Communicate compensations and rewards to Distributors and DSRs such as SDA, DSRs' Target Incentives and P4P.
• Develop DSR’s & Distributors through On the Job Coaching by Work with Process to ensure ICM implementation. Develop relationships with trade directly & thorough DSR’s, and leverage these relationships to capitalize on business growth opportunities and to achieve smooth execution of the Area Business Plan.
• Manage trade loyalty programs for Trade by setting and communicating monthly targets, ensuring target follow ups and compliance with contractual obligations. Also Identify high potential POS and whole sellers in the area and assist RSM in contractual negotiations. Manage
3rd party merchandizing teams.
• Report the PPOSM maintenance issues and ensure implementation of rectification of these as per guidelines.
• Ensure compliance of distributor with PMPKL requirements and work load management. Uphold corporate integrity and values, ensuring all activities to comply with PMPKL policies and procedures, including local and federal laws, PMI COC and Marketing Code.
• Update all relevant market data and information including retail dynamics, ECD and competitor intelligence to improve Company's understanding of trade to develop appropriate strategies and plans.
Minimum qualification of at least a BBA from a reputable institute
Minimum experience of at least 2 years in a relevant field sales capacity