Purpose of the Position:
To execute strategic programs and content that retains our current consumers across the consumer journey by enhancing brand image and brand participation, driving accessory sales, and ensuring active repurchase of IQOS across the right journey states. These programs will be deployed across both online (ie: email, web, Line, Instagram etc.) and offline channels (flagship store, events, c-store, events etc.) and will require broad cross-functional collaboration and engagement.
Ensure deployment schedules for all programs are approved by management and aligned with stakeholders and implement the mechanics for each program as defined by team leads
Engage with project team members to get buy-in and alignment for each program including conducting initial feasibility checks, working with cross-functional teams to extract data and provide feedback to management
Execute the deployment of programs ensuring that milestones are tracked and key documents such as Teamwork are maintained including follow up on all agency tasks, communication and documentation
Ensure rigorous feasibility check of all programs including systems, controls and finance occur including program testing e.g. usability testing prior to program launch
Provide data for the creation of reports that provide insights into reasons for meeting, exceeding or missing KPIs and metrics
? Oversee the development and maintenance of a project within a component of the consumer journey lifecycle - whether from onboarding, retention, loyalty or advocacy
? Clearly brief and provide direction to the Project Managers to ensure that they are clear on objectives and strategy and final output
? Oversee the development of a rigorous feasibility check of all programs including systems, controls and finance
? Ensure that content, communication or mechanisms are developed and executed
? Ensure appropriate governance, controls and tracking mechanisms are in place
Manage and report on budgets by providing data for reports as requested by the Program Manager and ensuring that all POs are raised in a timely manner
- College/University degree, post graduate degree
- Understanding of consumer strategy and engagement deep experience developing activations through both online and offline touchpoints and how these touchpoints interact including social media channels.
- Experience with both digital and physical content strategy including experience in agency and vendor management.
- Understanding of consumer trends and how they apply our industry. Ideally, some experience working with CRM Platforms such as Salesforce. High familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Previous experience working with project management tools such as Teamwork.