E-vapor products are handheld battery-powered devices that heat an e-liquid to produce an aerosol, commonly referred to as vapor—hence the term “vaping.”
These products, also known as e-cigarettes, don’t create smoke—because they don’t burn tobacco.
Not all e-liquids contain nicotine, but the vast majority do. If the e-liquid contains nicotine, so will the vapor. These smoke-free products are not risk-free, as they provide nicotine, which is addictive. However, they are a better alternative for adults than continued smoking.
- Pocket-sized and intuitive vape-pod system that delivers a high-quality, multisensorial flavor enjoyment
- Ceramic technology is a heating technology that contains a compact ceramic piece instead of a wick
- VEEV ONE was designed to provide generous, consistent vapor delivery and prevent pod leakage
- Low liquid detection system designed to prevent burnt taste
- VEEV ONE emits on average 99 percent lower levels of harmful chemicals compared to cigarettes 1
1 Average reductions in levels of a range of harmful chemicals (excluding nicotine) compared to the smoke of a reference cigarette (3R4F). This does not necessarily equal a 99 percent reduction in risk. VEEV ONE is not risk-free.
Compact ceramic heating technology.
- Ergonomically designed disposable e-vapor device
- Requires no charging, no cleaning, and no refilling
- Like other e-vapor devices, it heats a nicotine-containing e-liquid to generate an aerosol
- Uses an e-liquid storage unit, which is integrated into the e-vapor device
- Over and above our responsible waste disposal guidelines, adult users will be urged to return their used VEEV NOW devices to help reduce waste, via the recycling program implemented in the relevant market by PMI
- Following use, the product is cleaned and separated by material type, and then recycled into raw formats that manufacturers use to make new smoke-free products
- Emits on average 99 percent lower levels of harmful chemicals compared to cigarettes 2
2 Average reductions in levels of a range of harmful chemicals (excluding nicotine) compared to the smoke of a reference cigarette (3R4F). This does not necessarily equal a 99 percent reduction in risk. VEEV NOW is not risk-free.
All-in-one pocket-sized disposable e-vapor device.
*Philip Morris International has entered into an international licensing agreement with Kaival Brands International (KBI) for the development and distribution of electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) products in certain markets outside of the U.S. The agreement grants PMI certain intellectual-property rights relating to Bidi Vapor’s premium ENDS device, known as the BIDI Stick in the U.S., as well as potential newly developed e-vapor devices. This permits PMI to manufacture, promote, sell, and distribute such ENDS device—and newly developed devices—in certain markets outside of the U.S.